Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Chapter 1: Introductions

Hi lovelies and welcome to the brand-new parentacy that I'm starting! A little background before we start...a parentacy is a variation on the 10-generation legacy challenge where every generation's parents has specific rules/regulations. If you'd like to read more about the challenge click this link but I will not be specifying the rules/regs in the legacy as they will be part of the storyline. Now without any further ado......


As always we start with a look at our founder: Joslyn Star
                Traits: Hot-headed, Creative, Self-Assured
                Ambition: Fabulously Wealthy

I moved Joslyn onto a small plot of land in Willow Creek and with the almighty power of me, plopped down a cute little blue stone house. It's not much, but it was all we could afford at the moment. 

First things first, I had her ring up the art studio in town and land herself a job. If we had any hope of fulfilling her lifetime wish, we need to start raking in the money now. 

Then she marched off to the art room to work on her painting skill. 

It wasn't long though before she got lonely and I figured a trip to the local bar would do us both some good. After all the lady can't continue a legacy all by herself. *wink wink*

She soon indulged in her favorite juice, getting the attention of the oddly pale waiter.

It was only a few moments later when a handsome stranger sat down next to her.

But alas, only a few moments into their conversation and he made it quite clear that he was married. Joslyn continued to stare at him hopelessly even after that news so I thought it best to get her out of there before she decided to wreck a marriage. Self-assured sims yanno? 

Instead she retreated to the bubble blower to soothe her mind. Strange choice, but better than chasing after unavailable men.

Lookin a little woozy there, Jos.

After getting suitably bubbly, and with no other male prospects that I could see, Joslyn jogged home through the crsip air of Willow Creek. 

Hopefully, the next day would have better prospects. 

Bright and early the next morning, Jos was up fixing breakfast for her first day on the job.

Although she looks rather peaved, doesn't she?

0_0

The next couple of days were remarkably similar. Joslyn woke up, went to work, came home, and worked on her painting skill. In fact, she scored her first promotion! We're moving up in the world!

To celebrate, I sent Jos and a friend back to the bar to celebrate. Which I guess to my sims always means heading straight for the bubbler.

 But something was different this time. Jos almost felt as though someone was watching her. Someone very handsome.

She made her way across the bar to greet the man who'd been eyeing her.

And once the conversation started, it just didn't seem to stop. 

She even went so far as to invite him back to her place. Where she proceeded to change into her underwear. I'm tellin ya it's the self-assured trait. 


And well, one thing led to another... 

But in the ugly light of day, Joslyn discovered something about the man she'd spent the night with. He was married. 

He tried to sit down and talk with her, but she told him in no uncertain terms that she would never be the other woman. 

Then she told him to get out. 

Understandably upset, Jos retreated to her artwork. It was really the only thing that could soothe her. 

 But y'see guys, because of a mod that I have in my game which enables risky woohoo, I soon discovered that Joslyn's man hadn't left without a gift. 

She wasn't exactly happy with the news. 

To be honest, Joslyn's days continued as normal even after the pregnancy news. The thought of contacting the father had crossed her mind a couple times but ultimately she decided she'd be better off without him. He was after all married.

Side note though -- who at EA decided that the artists career outfits should be so frickin hideous to look at I mean really?

Guess what time it is folks?

Unfortunately, Joslyn didn't really have anyone at home so I sent her on over to the hospital to deliver her baby. (Fingers crossed for a girl!)

What an uh.... terrifying  interesting contraption...

Looks a bit painful...

But fear not! A few huffs and puffs later and we had a beautiful bouncing baby GIRL!

And uh...another one in that crib over there.

Oh, you've gotta be frickin kidding me!

Yeah, we're on the same page sweetheart. And with the birth of the triplets, I'm going to end this chapter. Join us next time to get to know them better :) 

9 comments:

  1. Wow triplets! I still have yet to get triplets! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah believe me, I was pretty surprised when it happened XD

      Delete
  2. Oh plumbob, what a shock! Poor thing; single mom, just starting out, and now having to take care of triplets? That's going to be a full-time job by itself! Will be following along to see how life progresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, welcome to the blog! Hope to see you around ;)

      Delete
  3. I knowwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little house she's living in.
    Hmm, too bad the first guy was married. He was rather hot.
    And the man from the gym... Oh my. She didn't even learn his name. I was a bit in shock that his hair grew back when they went to bed and then shaved themselves again when he was leaving. What kind of magic was that? ;)
    Triplets? Good luck, poor single mother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhahaa I didn't even notice the hair! And thank you I loved that house !!

      Delete
    2. Omg I didn't notice that either! That's too funny. One of the lovely quirks of the Sim world haha.

      And I have to agree, beautiful house!

      Delete