Thursday, February 1, 2018

Chapter 3: The Kool Kids

We rejoin the newly aged up Star girls on a daytrip out to the park.


BLAGHGHHGHHGH

As children, the girl's distinct personalities really started to show through. Noelle for instance was never happier than when she was at a chess table

And maybe not quite so happy when she wasn't...Honestly, she's really turning into a moody little bugger.

The other Star children were much more outgoing. I couldn't tear Alivia away from the jungle gym.


And Zoe's favorite thing to do? Socialize with any and all available people she could find. With no help whatsoever from me, I might add.

And I will say, although Noelle tends to dislike most people, Zoe and her get along like two peas in a pod. Zoe is definitely one of the most charismatic sims I've ever had.

She even keeps Noelle company during her many many games of chess during the day.

Alivia kept herself busy with our newly-minted Star family monkey bars -- a birthday present for the girls.

Overall, the days passed quite nicely. Noelle quickly became head of making sure that the girls do their homework, and pretty soon they became A students.

We did have some incidents along the way though.

But never fear! Joslyn was always there with the monster-be-gone spray.

Get em' Jossy!

I will say that taking care of three children is not easy, so I made sure Joslyn had plenty of nights out on the town with her bestest friend, Farrah.

They always had a good time together

Especially when muckin around in the closet for hours

And the girls could ~mostly~ take care of themselves.

Now at this point, Zoe and Alivia had made quite a few friends due to their playground antics.

And somehow managed to not drive them away as Zoe uh...dislocated her shoulder?

So meet the co-founders of the Koolaid Kids club

The crew quickly cemented their status with a big sleepover

Zoe proceeded to uh...well I'm not really sure what this face she pulled was.

Equal parts scary and hilarious 

Honestly, I felt like Noelle was getting a little lonely since Zoe and Alivia had formed their own friendgroup, especially since she spent 90% of her time alone at the chess table, so there was really only one option....

Meet Butterfinger Star

Noelle seems to be quite fond of her 

*Cute family pic interlude*

It seemed as if the this sim day would be no different from the last when something swung my camera across the screen. 

Well, that's not ideal....

And for the life of me I couldn't figure out why Joslyn wasn't obeying my commands to come put out the fire as it burned THROUGH the wall. 

And then it became painfully obvious.


RIP Joslyn Star :( 

Just a few moments later, the girls arrived home from school

I think Noelle might have been a bit overwhelmed because she immediately changed into her bear suit.

And then ran upstairs to cry at the urn. 

Butterfinger was equally intrigued (And yes, she did age up, but it -of course- happened while Joslyn was being reaped so I had to choose which to take pictures of). 

Now I'm sure I know what you're thinking: Wait? Doesn't the game just end when the only adult dies on the lot and the children disappear into nothingness? Well, yes you would be correct in just the regular Sims game. Thankfully, I have mods downloaded and was able to save the children and continue playing as normal.

Well..somewhat as normal. You see, Joslyn was still a large presence in the Star household. Must be a glitch or something but she's in the house at ALL hours.


Although I will say death has changed her interests. She much prefers possessing things to painting nowadays. 

*FRIEND ALERT FRIEND ALERT* That's right. Somehow Shingo meandered out onto the balcony during a club meeting and when I went back to check on Noelle they had already built up a strong friendship. :) 

After that day, they spent a lot of time together, more often than not at the chess table. 

Oh dear god, Butterfinger, we've already had someone set themselves on fire this generation, we don't need another one. 

But yes indeed once again it was birthday time. Even Joslyn was there to witness. 


First up was Zoe. 


And then Alivia and Noelle who decided to blow theirs out at the same time. Why don't we have a look at them all grown up and made over?


Alivia who gained the Hot-headed trait. 

 Zoe who gained the Outgoing trait

and Noelle who gained the BookWorm trait. My my I'd say we have some good genes going on in this family. 

As always, with their age up I leave you until next time dear readers. 

6 comments:

  1. Aww, poor girls. :( At least ghost-mom was able to be there to help them through their childhood. What mod(s) did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a good amount but I'm preeeeetty sure MCC was responsible for saving the girls.

      Delete
  2. Ghost Mom and the Triplets is a great band name! I'm glad she was able to help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! Times like these when I still wish we had bands

      Delete
  3. Oh my god. What a tragedy! I wonder how the girls managed to escape the notice of child services. And here I was worrying how Jos would handle three pretty teen girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww, I was so upset I considered not saving, but I gotta go where the game takes me lol!

      Delete