Monday, January 15, 2018

Chapter 2: 3x The Charm

Soon after returning to the house, Joslyn called up the art studio and quit her job. It broke her heart not to be able to pursue her dream but she'd never be able to keep working full time and also take care of three little babies.

Speaking of.... meet generation two of the Star family: Noelle, Alivia, and Zoe


Even without a job, Joslyn had a hard time keeping up with kids.

Luckily, she managed to enlist some help from her good friend Farrah.

Which I guess to Joslyn meant she could bugger off to watch TV while her friend took care of her children -_-

Regardless I figured Joslyn could use a break so I sent her and Farrah on a night on the town.

Joslyn proceeded to let loose.

Very loose... Uh. Maybe it's time to go home now.

Before long, it was time for the triplets birthday. Let's have a look at them all made over and such why don't we?

This here is Noelle who gained the trait Independent

Zoe with the Clingy trait

And Alivia with the Wild trait.

Joslyn had saved up a meager amount of money at this point so the triplets even got their own backyard playground :)


Awwww look at those little happy facesssssss

And with the trips somewhat able to care for themselves, Joslyn retreated back to her painting.

Not to say that she wasn't a doting mother because she absolutely was.

Oh come on! It's a slide you're supposed to be having fun!

That's better.

Awwwwwww. See, Joslyn really surprised me with how good of a mom she is.


Even as the tots were getting into ALL kinds of trouble. I don't think I ever saw Joslyn get mad despite the fact that she had the hot-headed trait. 

If she ever needed a break, she'd just retreat to her easel, leaving the kids to their own devices for a while. 

Which yanno maybe wasn't always the best idea.....

But the girls could always cheer each other up. See in most of my families the kids have a hard time getting along but the girls had already formed such great friendships it made me really happy :) 

Stop trying to escape the family photos Zoe!!

And as the family at this point was barely making any money, a good amount of family bonding was done in the bathroom as everyone did their business. Yummy. 

But really, the majority of the girls days were spent skilling. 

To nom or not to nom, that is the question. 

Although I've gotta be honest. At this point every room in our house was a freakin nightmare, but no one really had time to attend to it, so I just had to deal with the negative moodlets.

Elsewhere in the house we had a stinky naked toddler on the loose

Who apparently decided that flashing the neighborhood was the best course of action...


Ah yes, a naked romp in the ball pit, the perfect start to any day. 

But not all the children in the Star household were as exhibitionist as Alivia. In fact, Zoe and Noelle were happiest just being goofballs with each other. It's an interesting mix seeing as Zoe is clingy and Noelle is Independent but somehow it works. 

And then something weird happened....

Yeah at some point, I noticed that Liam was hanging out at the house. 

And the bugger would not leave! I finally had to use a cheat to send him home, after he was in the house for over three days. 

 Before I knew it, it was time for the triplets to age up.

 First up was Noelle.

Awh. Rather cute in my opinion. And she gained the Loner trait

Next was Alivia...

And we're already into the moody phase aren't we, miss Noelle.

Alivia gained the Active trait.

 And last up Zoe.

Who gained the Good trait.

Now why don't we take a look at the lot all made over.
 Noelle


 Zoe

Alivia

And with the triplets transition into childhood, I bid you adieu until next time dear readers.

5 comments:

  1. The triplets are so cute - Zoe is definitely my favourite, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I lufs her so much :P

      Delete
  2. Did bad conscience make Liam come back? I certainly hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judging by the fact that he wouldn't leave I might say so lol

      Delete
  3. The messy living room and the naked romp in the ball pit killed me :'D too funny.

    ReplyDelete